A big week ahead
The day off allowed the team to get ready for what promises to be a big stretch. You’ve seen all that we’ve been working on with the trade guides. This week will determine whether they are buyers or sellers (the selling piece is later today). Starting with the Yankees, the Phillies have a chance to make some real headway in what is beginning to look like a two team race in the NL East. They’ll need the Mets to continue to trip over themselves of course, but they have to win in order to make things interesting yet again. We’ll see.
On to the links.
- It’s rumor szn! Here, the Phillies have been mentioned as one of the teams honing in on Craig Kimbrel.
- How important is it really for ownership that the Phillies simply make the postseason ($)?
- If the Phillies really want to make a run, it’s super important that Aaron Nola get himself right in the second half.
- Looking for buyers and sellers at the deadline? Look no further, my friends!
- Ah, the Fangraphs trade value series. Kicking off with #41-50, it’s a time honored tradition like no other.